- Very remote place with view towards the open sea and the Lyngen Alps
- 5 days/4 nights
- Dog Sledding or whale watching
- Northern lights tour with snowshoes
- Walking/Snowshoe trip to Lyngstuva
- Comfortable cabins and apartments out in the “wilderness”, full pension and transfer from Tromsø
- Spa bath with sauna and jacuzzi
Date: 29.12. 2019 – 02.01. 2020
Accommodation: XLyngen is situated almost at the northern tip of the Lyngen peninsula, in the village Nord-Lenangen. You will stay in a cabin (rorbu/fishermen house) directly next to the sea. Here you can escape from daily routines and stress and find peace in the quietness of the arctic nature. Every cabin has a kitchen, living room and one bathroom.
Pick up at the hotel or airport in Tromsø with our minibus. The travel to XLyngen takes about 2 hours and include one ferry passage over the Ullsfjord.
After arriving and checking in you get served a evening soup with fresh bread.
After the breakfast you will head to your chosen arctic adventure – dogsledding or whale watching.
Dogsledding: Before your tour starts the guide will provide you with warm clothes and information with regard to safety and how to drive your team of dogs. The dogs are friendly and enjoy their work. You get a chance to get to know them on your trip where you are surrounded by breath-taking nature, steep mountains and enchanted valleys. After you return to the basecamp you will be provided with a warm lunch before returning to Lyngseidet (Arrival in Lyngseidet approx. 16.00).
Whale watching: With a 29 feet boat, we will go out to find orcas or humpback whales. If we do not see whales, we will have a nice trip anyway to the remote islands right outside from the Lyngen Alps. The trip will included warm clothes and warm drinks and last at least 6 hours.
After dinner, it is time for relaxation using the sauna and/or hot tub. It is a cozy option to sit in the warm water while looking at the Northern Lights.
After breakfast we leave for a walk/snowshoeing to the northernmost tip of the Lyngen peninsula – Lyngstuva. We will walk along the coast until we reach the firehouse and a small cabin where we can eat our lunch packages we made at breakfast and we will drink something warm (about 4 hours).
At around 2pm we are back in the camp. That gives you some time to relax and explore your surroundings.
In the afternoon, we will meet for the New Year’s Eve dinner – made from local ingredients.
After breakfast, you just catch some cross-country ski, snowshoes or kick sledges and do some own excursion nearby. Your lunch you can enjoy while seating in the lavvo tent.
At 17.00 dinner will be served and afterwards we go on a Northern Lights Safari with snowshoes. We hike to a marvelous place with a great view over the Lyngen Alps and the sea – no light pollution, which means that this is the perfect place to take pictures and to watch the Northern Lights. Warm drinks and headlamps we provided for the trip.
After breakfast, you can check out and return by minibus to the Airport in Tromsø. If you have time before the departure of your flight, you can go on a sightseeing and shopping trip to the city of Tromsø.
- 14 995,- NOK per person in a double room
- Baby’s 0 – 2 years free, children up to 12 years 50% discount
- Single room/cabin supplement: 3 600,- NOK
- Discount for groups staying together in one house:
- 3-4 persons together: 13 974,- per pers
- 5-6 persons together: 12 944,- per pers
- 4x nights in a double room with full board
- 1x New Year’s Eve dinner
- Transfer from/to Tromsø
- Dog Sledding or Whale watching
- 1x guidet Northern light Safari
- 1x guided Snowshoe Trip to Lyngstuva
- Jacuzzi/Sauna/Snowshoes/Kick Sleds for free use
Participants: Min. 2 Person
Date: 29.12. 2019 – 02.01.2020
Contact us if you have questions or if you need assistance concerning your booking:
Email: email@example.com – Tlf: +47 77 21 08 50