- Håkon Gjestehus serves simple dishes. Open every day with the exception of January and February. You can also order Thai inspired food.
- Dittes Kiosk serves fastfood at the ferry pier.
- High North Camp Birtavarre has a café open during the summer months serving mostly fastfood.
- Artic Bar & Bistro, mainly open on weekends - check the Facebook page for Artic Lyngen Sjøcamp for updated menu and information.
A bit further away:
Skibotn, approx. 20-30 min south of Manndalen
- Circle K, petrol station: fastfood, has a nice seating area to sit down and eat
Sørkjosen/Storslett, approx. 30 - 40 min north of Olderdalen
- På Taket Kafe - right next to the E6 in Sørkjosen: open daily, serves pizza, Norwegian dishes and cakes
- Reisafjord Hotel - right next to the E6 in Sørkjosen: serves pizza from their italian pizza oven and meal of the day
- BIOS - right next to E6 in Storslett: open daily - specialises in dishes based on local produce.
- Grillstua Mat og Vinhus in Storslett: fastfood and meal of the day
Lyngseidet, a ferry ride from Olderdalen
- Lyngseidet Gjestegård - restaurant open daily
- K-punktet - café located next to the Coop Supermarket, open Mon - Sat